Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Healthy Living in Yarra Ranges | Yarra Ranges Views

Healthy Living in Yarra Ranges | Yarra Ranges Views:


Yarra Ranges Council seeks your feedback and advice for the Health and Wellbeing Plan (2013-2017)
What's your experience of healthy living in Yarra Ranges? How healthy are you and your family?Can you access the services you need, the fresh food you want and low cost exercise activities?
Your input will help Council to target resources to support good health, plan for our services and, importantly, advocate to state and federal governments about local needs. 



2 comments:

Gillysrooms said...

One NO COST health service is for people to walk more or ride a bike on the many bike paths around the Shire which of course would be helped more so if the old railway line to Lilydale could be made safe and available for bike riders and walkers for use to travel to and from Yarra Glen. IMO the suggested costs for staff to create exercise plans would be better spend on a new bike track thus saving 12% Super expenses on more salary costs.

Gillysrooms said...

Hi Mario, you might see me making more comments in your blog in the future as I've been writing comments in the Business Spectator over the last several months until Ruper Murdoch's News Ltd took it over and obviously one of my comments must have offended his Editors and I have been sacked/censored from making any more comments in his newly acquired online publication.

I must admitt I really enjoyed my participation with the likes of Alan Kohler, Robert Gottliebsen and their many other economic writers over the last several months but missed your Coldstream blog, so I have come back if you want me..lol

Not sure how many read my comments and obviously it wont be the 68,000who read the Business Spectator .... but I'm sure some might enjoy my comments from time to time.

And I've just started a Voters Party as a consumer advocate for Voters who are getting too many dills elected into parliament...i'll post my comments on that topic at another time so you can censore it if you dont believe I have a point.