Monday, October 11, 2010

Emma Writes:

I am a resident in Coldstream I think the shops as you drive in from the roundabout(south & north gateway)are an awfull sight. I really feel that it should all be demolished and rebuilt with a new building complex which is more appealing to the eye when driving by hense bringing more business to the area aswell.

I have lived in coldstream for 7 years now & not alot has been done to improve the town. I am all for exspanding, this town needs a better kinder, school,doctor's,chemsit,petrol station,kindergarten,also a childcare, family's need to work these days & there is no childcare here, Kilara rd needs to be re-done, & we need traffic lights at kilara rd & Marroondah hwy. 

I feel coldstream could be more sustainable with all these requirments.. I love the Yarra Valley & Coldstream is right in the middle of it we just need a makeover thanks Emma.

No comments: