Thursday, September 23, 2010

Comment from Anon

I am an older member of this Coldstream Community, and have seen the services and businesses close over and over again. I do like our lay back at ease style but I must say I am in favour of growing. I have and do enjoy the friendly service we are lucky enough to receive, but I would certainly like to retain those we have and see more business start up and stay.
Given our present status, we don't appear on council radar, I can't recall improvement in services bar a few stones in the circle, and lights "at last" in over twenty years.
In order to thrive, and to offer our young people the opportunity of work of reliable transport, of being able to continue to be part of this community if they choose, then we need accomadation, services, and that means growth.


No comments: