Monday, September 27, 2010

The Word is Spreading! COLDSTREAM 2020

Anonymous said...
Gentlemen, Thank you for initiating comment on what I believe is made with good intent for the community. However, as a resident whose property backs onto one of the proposed growth development areas (hence I would be directely affected by such development) I was very disappointed that I did not receive one of your flyers. I will consider the idea and post a response. I am aware that you were not able to distribute to all households but I think it would have been courtesy to ensure that those whose properties are "in the line of fire" were made aware. I did not know of this proposal until a friend commented. I am not always able to obtain a copy of the local paper and I work all day close to the city. It's a tough one - gotta admit I moved to Coldstream for the open spaces, but we do need to grow or we'll die.
Mario "Coldstream" Galteri said...
We have done our best to get our vision (COLDSTREAM 2020) across but have been unable to contact everyone, but we are happy that the word is getting out there, by any means possible. Nothing has been decided and will not be for some time yet for that reason. The response has be fantastic and we will take this to the Shire soon. Mario Galteri

No comments: