Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rebuilding Expo 2009 Report


The Rebulding Expo 2009 was on today and I must say that it was a great show. There were 96 exhibitors and I a sure that if you were affected by the recent fires or wish to build in a fire zone or even build in general you would have had a great deal of information at your disposal.

Most displays had reference material to take away and all had someone to talk to.

I know that Mandy Black and Donna Donovan (both of the Shire of Yarra Ranges) have put in many hours to get the Expo off the ground. I congratulate them both and I hope this may become a regular event on the Lilydale calender. I am sure that there were many others that were involved and and thank them as well.

I also hope that visitors follow up with exhibitors.

In the picture is a delighted Mandy Black and myself.

No comments: